- author: Ryan Serhant
The Gatsby Barn: A Peek into New Hope's Most Luxurious Estate
Welcome to the Gatsby Barn, located on over 10 acres of land in picturesque New Hope, Pennsylvania. Originally built in 1750, this historic building has been transformed into a breathtaking, 10,000 square foot estate fit for the most discerning of guests. From the coolest outdoor backyard in all of Pennsylvania to a massive pavilion with a smoker, and an insane indoor-outdoor gym, this estate has it all. And that's just the beginning.
Luxurious Amenities Galore
The Great Room
The moment you step inside the Gatsby Barn, it's easy to see where the name comes from. With its sophisticated design, impressive geometry, and stunning ceiling, you'll feel transported back in time. The lighting in this room is simply breathtaking, and the entire house is outfitted with smart technology by Lux one, making it one of the smartest homes in existence. The powder room is beautifully designed, and the main house is spacious, with six bedrooms and six-and-a-half bathrooms.
In the great room, steel beams, metal plates on the wall, and a balcony railing taken from the Waldorf Astoria all come together to create a space that truly feels like old Hollywood. This room boasts a 20-foot-long dining table and Restoration Hardware chandeliers. The windows are casement, and everything in the kitchen is brand new. With a French la cornue stove - the extra-large one, matching hood, granite countertops, and appliances on appliances, any home chef would be thrilled to call this kitchen theirs.
Smart Kitchen Design
Beyond the stove's gold and black elegance, the kitchen sink is a massive, humongous sink where you can put plates and dishes everywhere, while two Brizo feature faucets add an additional level of luxury. Plus, it has its own coffee bar, breakfast bar, and temperature-controlled red and white wine rooms.
In the music room or the first bedroom, shades can come down, the whole curtain basically out of a movie theater can fully close off lighting, and the padded walls match the tufting on the couch. Put a record on, and you can simply sit and vibe.
Three Incredible Floors
With four total floors towering over 40 feet high and a private elevator, the Gatsby Barn truly is an estate fit for royalty. The primary suite alone could fit two or three bedrooms, with a seating area, wet bar, coffee station, and corner exposure, complete with power shades throughout for ultimate privacy.
The bathroom is equally luxurious, with double vanities, a floating tub, and a full-on steam shower with massage features and a natural rainwater head. Plus, the house has a clean water filtration system and a well, so you'll never run out of water.
A Perfect Getaway
With its black and gold, decadent Roaring Twenties aesthetic, the Gatsby Barn is perfect for anyone looking for a luxurious escape. Whether you're sipping wine in the temperature-controlled rooms, watching a movie in the movie theater, or lounging in the massive living room couch, this estate is sure to transport you to another time.
Welcome to 2169 Aquitong, the Ultimate Luxury Home in New Hope, Pennsylvania
If you're looking for a luxury home with everything you could possibly imagine, 2169 Aquitong is the home for you. This 10,000 square foot mansion boasts six bedrooms, six and a half bathrooms and four floors accessible by a private elevator. Let's take a tour of this incredible residence.
As soon as you enter the home, you'll notice the beautiful and spacious main floor. This level has all you need for your everyday living.
- Full size custom kitchen with top-of-the-line appliances, quartz countertops and a large island perfect for entertaining and hosting dinner parties.
- A comfortable and elegant formal living room with a beautiful fireplace.
- A formal dining room with large windows and a beautiful chandelier.
- A cozy family room with retractable doors that open up to a covered outdoor living area.
- And a fantastic mud room with a separate entrance.
Heading upstairs, you'll take a ride in your own private elevator that can access all four floors of the house.
- A good-sized guest room with ensuite bath, which can also be used as a nanny's room.
- A movie theater, complete with graffiti walls, poker table, arcade games and for a real touch of luxury - original 1950s Pan Am airplane seats.
- And another full bar, made with seating and counters that were originally in Yankee stadium.
Descending to the lower floor, you'll find the entrance to the gorgeous covered pool space, complete with:
- A catering kitchen with Butcher Block countertop, double-wide, massive refrigerator and freezer.
- A full bedroom with ensuite bathroom and tons of storage.
- And access to your garage with a Tesla charging station.
But the real gem of this property is the spectacular outdoor space, which is perfect for hosting parties, barbecues, and family gatherings.
- A private pool with built-in waiting lounges, and a gorgeous waterfall feature in the center that doubles as an ice bucket to keep your drinks nice and cool.
- An outdoor pool pavilion with a full-sized outdoor dining table, built-in fans, and rain shields for bad weather.
- A hanging fireplace for chilly evenings.
- A fully loaded kitchen complete with a pizza oven, double grill, Hibachi grill and even a 60k worth imported smoker behind.
If you have guests staying with you, they don't even have to share your main house space.
- A one-bedroom, one-bathroom cottage with a full Hamptons vibe.
- Adirondack chairs on the porch to catch up with a cup of coffee, and a garage/health center combo with state-of-the-art machinery for a total workout or yoga session - with the option of opening the doors to enjoy the good weather.
The 2169 Aquitong house is not just a magnificent residence, but a piece of history too. Built in 1750, it was the first schoolhouse in New Hope. And today, it stands as the newest Sirhand Signature listing with the Society Select Team. Whatever your lifestyle, this home has all the amenities you could possibly need to live the life of luxury.