- author: Julian Goldie SEO
It's Never a Dull Day in the World of AI: Overcoming Challenges and Achieving Approval
In the fast-paced world of Artificial Intelligence (AI), each day brings new experiences and challenges. As AI technology advances, so do the opportunities and setbacks faced by those who rely on it. In this article, we will explore a recent AI-related incident and discuss how the issue was resolved. We will also provide valuable tips to avoid similar situations and ensure the smooth approval of your website.
The AI Disaster and Rejection
Yesterday was a difficult day for the creators of an AI-powered SEO website. After submitting their website to the platform quality team at Zoic, their expectations were met with disappointment. The website and its ads, both fully developed with the help of AI, were denied and rejected. This incident prompted a sense of frustration and confusion.
An Unexpected Turnaround
However, today brought good news. The creators received an email from Zoic, stating that their website had now been approved. It seemed that the rejection had been caused by an automated trigger, as other individuals who had faced similar situations reached out with their own experiences. It was disclosed that websites with relatively low views could face automatic rejection, though the exact reasons remained undisclosed.
Awaiting Manual Review with Google
While Zoic had given their approval, the website creators now awaited a manual review from Google. Zoic had requested this review, expressing confidence that the website would be granted approval within the next 24 to 48 hours. Understandably, this announcement was received with a sense of relief and excitement.
Ensuring Future Approval: Tips and Recommendations
To prevent others from encountering a similar situation, the creators of the website wanted to share some valuable tips. These suggestions aimed to improve the chances of website approval on the first submission. By following these recommendations, website owners can save time, effort, and frustration.
Clearly Define and Distinguish Categories:
- Before submitting your website for approval by platforms like Google AdSense or Zoic, ensure that your categories are clearly defined and distinct.
- If your website includes a significant amount of uncategorized content, it is crucial to categorize it appropriately. This step helps meet the requirements set by Zoic and prepares your website for the review process.
Utilize Topical Maps for Categorization:
- To facilitate the categorization process, consider using tools such as the Harper.AI Chrome extension.
- By generating semantically optimized topical maps based on your website's URLs and pages, Harper.AI can provide category suggestions.
- Implementing Harper.AI's suggestions will help organize your content effectively, meeting the criteria set by Zoic for Google's review.
Sufficient Posts per Category:
- Each category on your website should have a minimum of six posts. This requirement ensures a refined collection of content.
- Avoid creating a general or "other" category. Instead, provide specific categories that align with the content on your website.
Address Language and Content Quality:
- Take care to ensure that the content generated by AI on your website adheres to high linguistic standards.
- While AI can assist with content creation, it may not produce content of the same quality as human-created content.
- Additionally, verify that the language used in your website's content matches the intended audience and target language to avoid inconsistencies.
Essential Pages and Content:
- These pages contribute to the overall credibility and professionalism of your website, and their inclusion is highly recommended.
Fighting Challenges and Nurturing SEO Success
It is crucial to remain persistent and proactive in addressing setbacks encountered during the SEO journey. As exemplified by the creators' experience, obstacles often arise, requiring strategic problem-solving and adaptation. Whether it's building backlinks, creating content, or surpassing hurdles during website approval processes, these challenges are part of the SEO landscape.
Lessons Learned and Moving Forward
The creators of the website also received valuable insights and feedback during their journey. Some noteworthy points include:
- Multiple websites developed with AI were initially rejected but later approved by AdSense.
- Websites with automated content generation run the risk of lower content quality, which could impact overall approval.
- Ad networks, like Zoic or Mediavine, often slow down website speed due to the implementation of ads. However, specific speed reduction effects on SEO rankings are yet to be confirmed.
The world of AI is filled with both highs and lows. Through the creators' journey, we have learned that setbacks can be overcome with perseverance and a strategic approach. By applying the suggested tips and recommendations, website owners can increase their chances of achieving website approval, even in the face of challenges brought about by AI technologies. Remember, persistence, adaptability, and attention to detail can make all the difference in navigating the ever-evolving world of AI.