- author: TTN
How to Sell Your Stocks on Coinbase and Transfer Money to Your Bank Account
Are you interested in selling your cryptocurrency on Coinbase and then transferring the money to your bank account? If yes, then you've come to the right place. In this article, we'll provide you a comprehensive guide on how to sell your stocks on Coinbase and withdraw that money into your bank account.
Selling Your Cryptocurrency on Coinbase
- Open Coinbase and sign in to your account.
- At the bottom of your screen, you'll see multiple tabs. Select Assets.
- After selecting Assets, you'll see all the money you've invested in cryptocurrency. Click on the cryptocurrency that you want to sell.
- Clicking on the cryptocurrency will bring you to the Trade tab for that specific cryptocurrency.
- To sell the cryptocurrency, click on the blue button Trade.
- Then, click on Sell for the cryptocurrency you want to sell.
- Choose how much of the cryptocurrency you want to sell. Preview the sell and it will show you how much you have to pay in fees and the amount of money you will receive.
- If you're happy with the preview, click on Sell.
Withdrawing the Money to Your Bank Account
- Go back to the home screen on Coinbase.
- Under the home icon, click on the three dots for more options.
- You'll see a variety of options, click on Cash Out.
- You'll see how much cash you have available, choose the amount you want to cash out.
- Enter your banking information if you haven't already linked your bank account to your Coinbase account.
- Click on Preview Cash Out.
- The information on this page will show you how much you cash you are transferring, the fee (if there is one), and when the funds arrive.
- If everything is correct, click on Cash Out Now.
- The money will arrive in your bank account when Coinbase notifies you that the cash out is complete.
- It's important to note that if you have not linked your bank account to your Coinbase account, you'll need to provide your bank information in order to withdraw the money to your bank account.
- You can only withdraw money to a bank account in the country where you signed up for Coinbase.
- The fees for cashing out vary depending on the country and the amount you wish to withdraw.
In conclusion, buying and selling cryptocurrency can be a great investment strategy, but it's important to know how to sell your stocks on Coinbase and transfer money to your bank account to have access to your profits. We hope this article was helpful in guiding you through the process. If you have any additional questions, be sure to leave them in the comments section below.