- author: Julian Goldie SEO
How to Generate SEO Optimized Content on a Budget
Are you tired of spending a fortune on content creation that often fails to deliver the desired results? Do you want to find a less expensive and faster way to create SEO optimized content? In this article, we will show you a cheap and easy workflow that will help you generate high-quality content without having to hire a big team or va's.
Step 1: Finding the Right Keywords
The first step towards creating SEO optimized content is to identify the right keywords. Follow these steps to find low competition keywords for your niche:
- Use classic Julian Goldie method longer tail because easier search intent. This means focusing on longer, more specific keywords that are easier to rank for.
- Use a free source like Chat GPT 3.5 life to find low competition keywords. For example, use the prompt "give me long tail keywords for the birds Niche with informational search intent." Get the search volume for 2021 records and exclude any quotation marks or question marks.
- Once you have a list of 10 keywords, use a tool like Keyword Explorer to check their competition level. Look for keywords with easy competition and a low number of backlinks.
Step 2: Adding LSI Keywords
After identifying the main keywords, it’s time to add LSI (Latent Semantic Indexing) keywords, which are words related to your main keywords. Here’s how to add LSI keywords:
- Use Chat GPT to find the top 30 LSI and NLP keywords for your article. For example, use the prompt "give me the top 30 LSI and NLP keywords for adaptations of hours for hunting."
- Make sure to arrange the keywords in a comma-separated list.
Step 3: Creating the Content
Now that you have the keywords list, it’s time to create the content. Here’s how you can do it on a budget:
- Use Godlike mode on Auto Blogging AI to generate an article based on your main keyword. This tool is SEO optimized and should score well on tools like Surfer, Phrase, etc.
- Add the title of your top-ranking competitor's article and more keywords into the Godlike mode reference article section.
- Once the article has been generated, paste it into a tool like Phrase IO to check its SEO score.
- Use a tool like Word HTML to clean up the HTML format and paste it into Phrase IO's interface to check the SEO score.
Following these simple steps, you can generate SEO optimized content on a budget and achieve high-quality results without spending a fortune. It’s a cost-effective and faster way of creating content that can improve your website's ranking and drive more traffic to your site.
How to Create SEO-Optimized Content Quickly and Cheaply Using AI
Are you tired of paying for expensive keyword research and optimization tools? Do you want to create high-quality, SEO-optimized content without breaking the bank? Look no further than AI technology.
By using this workflow, you can generate your keywords and LSI words with Chat GPT 3.5 and then use auto-blogging AI to generate the content. This method eliminates the need to pay for additional tools and reduces the cost of creating content to $1.6.
- Generate keywords and LSI words with Chat GPT 3.5.
- Use auto-blogging AI to generate content.
- Add links and images to the content.
By using this method, you can create SEO-optimized content that ranks fast. The SEO score for the generated content was an impressive 86 compared to the average score of 44 for competitors using Godlike mode on auto-blogging with LSI keywords from Chat CPT. The content also had 5,400 words, 34 headers, and FAQs at the end.
Ranking on Google
After publishing the article, we requested indexing through search console. Within a week, our article ranked on the first page of Google, out-ranking authoritative websites such as the National Institute of Health and the National Audubon Society.
Creating high-quality, SEO-optimized content no longer needs to be a costly or time-consuming process. By using AI technology, you can create content quickly and cheaply while still ranking on the first page of Google. To learn more about this workflow and other case studies, check out our free course.